Friday, March 28, 2008

FUTURE VS PRESENT

I swear, this is my problem.
I'm choosing between the future; attending art classes in UP starting Monday, which is from 9am to 12 noon in preparation for the bloody and risky talent test in order to TRY visual communications in Fine Arts as my course.

or the present; spending time with my beloved batch, some moving to another country, some I will not really see much of in college, and knowing what to do in the graduation. Graduation practices will be held from 730am to 12 noon starting Monday. We've only practice the songs. Not even tried to march yet. How the hell am I supposed to know what to do on the Graduation? How the hell.

Apparently, Im FORCED to attend that frrkkn art class and leave my friends and batchmates having fun with eachother in the last few hours being together as 4th Year High School Sections A and B.

And it makes me cry like hell.

Do you know how I'm feeling right now?
Do you hear me?
DO you understand me?
Probably not.
You don't even care.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]