Saturday, October 06, 2007

my blogger is already...trash.

Bulok na blog ko. Woo. I bought a diary, that's why. But I haven't been updating my diary too. I've been soooo busy. Sigh.

Things to do this october

October 8 Physics project. Aaah. The dreaded project will be finally over with! I've been working on it for so long, and I just cant wait to get it off my mind.

October 11! There's an exclamation point, see. It means something. It means its a happy day. Its the ANNUAL FAIR! Yayyyyy. Cheeeers! As usual, the Seniors will hold the Jail booth, and the Horror Booth. This time, I'm gonna scare those irritating children! >:) Just kidding. I hope this'll be a blast, since this is our last year in High School. Aww, High School. I dont wanna go to College. Hay.

October 12! Yet another day to be happy. No classes! It's the last day of Ramadan. And, I would like to greet all of the Muslim's in the world,uhh...HAPPY LAST DAY OF RAMADAN! Hahaha. Doesnt sound right, daheck. Hahaha

October 15! Yay, yay, yay! God has blessed me with a long weekend after I accomplish my Physics project! Oh yeah, I told my Mom about this, and guess what she said? "Oh! You have a long weekend. Study for your UST exam!" My my my. Which reminds me, the test is on OCTOBER 28 NA! And I havent even filled out the completely! I still have to get the course code whatsoever. Then, I have to get a photocopy of my birth certificate, and then submit it to the UST office. Aaaaaah! I have to submit the form this week!!!

October 16 Health project. Or is it PE? I dunno. I dont care either. Hahaha. Basta ipapasa ko lang kay Teacher Che. HAHA. I havent started working on it yet. I have the concept and the rules already, though. Its a game about the government. Hahaha. I'll prolly take pictures of it when it's finished. I just hope my "partner" helps me do it. Isnt that right Cholo? Yeah? Yeah. Good boy. Hahaha.

October 26! The much awaited Annual Fieldtrip! Its gonna be in Enchanted Kingdom again. Oh, and also GARDENIA BREAD FACTORY WHATEVER YOU CALL IT, AND THE NATIONAL MUSEUM. Wow, wow, wow. I'll be seeing bread. Bread. Bread. Psh.

October 28 Wawaweewa. A day after the fieldtrip will be the UST Exam! Noooo. Well, whatevs. Sabi naman nila madali lang daw. Kaya ko to. XD

October 29! Sembreak. Not-so-sembreak, actually. I'll be expecting lots and lots and lots of projects. Especially the BOOK REPORT. DAYUUUUM. I swear, I will not use a thick thick book for this! I will not use a book from my parents!

Well, well. So much to do this month. I dont know when to update this thing again. Blah.

Have to go! Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]