Friday, September 22, 2006

speak in english champagne

We had our "Speak in English Campaign" in school again. Its a bit hard, I must say. Its because, you've been talking staright tagalog all your life, [well for some] and now, youre forced to speak in english. When we are heard speking in tagalog, we are given a tab, saying "Please speak in Englsh". When the teacher asks where the tabs are, and you are holding one of them, you get a warning. But heres the icing on the cake! When you get 3 frikin warnings. YOU GET A DEDUCTION. HOW FUN IS THAT MOD?!

I've to get used to this. If I wont, Im sure to have big minus signs all over my report card. Im kidding. :)

I have news for you, dear blog! We are having a MATH CHAPTER TEST ON THE 25TH!CHEMISTY and PE will join the date! Boyyyy, I feel so happy and giddy!

--- a big PFFT on my head losers. I would hate that date. AND, I am NOT excited. I hope its saturday EVERI-DEY. nyeeerrr.

Oh yea! Birthdays are comin' up!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY YELLY[october 1] AND MAU[sept. 29]! SAYO ANG INUMIN, SAYO ANG PULUTAN! :D

heppe berthdey!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]