Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How life is in Junior High<3

Its hard, I must say. Just a while ago, I was editing my beloved blog. Mi momma comes in, and says, that she doesnt want to hear any low grades after 2 days of vacation from school. I just nodded[sp?hahaha], and said the classic words, 'yes..' 'mhhmm..' 'ok..' So yea, thats how it went.

As you can see..I havent been blogging for how many weeks?Months?Days? Whee. <3 Sorry for my last post, though. I was mushy. =)) Hah. I feel all yucky now, that I read it. Hah. :))

I wasnt been blogging cuz of school work. Stress, and my personal favorite reason, quizzes. TADAAA! Yes. Chemistry hes been, will be, and forever will stay hard. Geometry is a bit. A BIT. A TINY BITSY BITTY BIT BIT. uhm.. What word? FUN? Surprising? Yea. Im surprised myself!

Skip skip topic. Im such a juvenile. Ive been dancing, and acting silly eveytime Im hearing that there wont be any classes, blaa blaa.

I watched Pirates, with mi cousin, Michael [SARFRAZ!:))] and mi daddey. Its the ultimate movie! I didnt get the story though. =)) Sue me. :)) The prosthetics were amazing, must I say. Johnny Depp, is a first-rate, superb, tremendous, wicked actor! And, ofcourse. Who could forget, ORLANDO BLOOM. Duh, he was as usual, pulchritudinous and a stunner. He's hot. :)) The adventures were cool.

Yup.


Oh great. Have to take off. And study for, Geom, Chem, and T.H.E., and memorize the Filipino Elocution piece.

'Til next time!

[ Ooh ooh, I ACED THE PROJECT IN T.H.E.!! 3 CHEERS FOR ME!!]

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]