Monday, May 22, 2006

eerrrgg

Well. I havent blogged for days. So here it goes. Expectations it to be longed.

Friday night
Mumm, dad and I went to the cel meeting. I wasnt used to it. Before, we'd go there and have dinner with all our friends. Now, the meeting is held after dinner. Grrrreat. That means, less time of fun, and more time of boredom. Woot.

Left the house ng mga 8 and waited for Tita Sherly, Chloe, and Shobe/Ysa sa 711. Then we waited once again near the gate of Andreas village for Tita Lerma. Tapos straight to Andreas place na.

We were the first ones to arrive. And I mean it. Only Tita Luchie, and the crew was there. So I played with Chloe and Shobe/Ysa. MAN. It was torture. Shobe was holding on my right arm, and Chloe was holding on my left. Hinihila nila ako. Wooaaah. Torture. They were soaking wet, and so was I. It was fun actually. Tagal ko nang di nararanasan yun

Then, people started to arrive...It was Aljons family...Then, Mau, and then Andrea. [Andrea came home from training] Then I saw Mau, and his family, leave again, cuz they had to eat dinner. Tapos nun, and natatandaan ko na lang ay tino toture na ulet ako. Di lang sila Chloe at Shobe. Ilang bata na yun!gows. 5 na ang humihila sa damit, arms, ko! Gash. Then Mau and his family came, and blah blah. We went inside para mag sharing time. Sharing of what happened in our week etc. Aljames kept on laughing and laughing. Lagi nakakalimutan ni Kuya Roy ang name ni Monique. Haha.Basta. Blah blah. Then we went inside the family room, to watch TV.

More things happened, that was kilig-ing. Haha. But Im too lazy to type it all down here. Blahblah.

After like 3 [?] hours, it was time to go home. I was chasing after Aljon because...because. Not like crush thing. I dont like him, like him. I was fooling 'round with him. BASTA. Tapos, pagkatapos ng ilang minutes, tinotorture ako ulit ng kids. Mga 6 or 7 kids holding on my arms, waist, fingers, hands, blahh. Hahaha. It was fun. =))

Then went home. Chenelyn.

Saturday was boring.

Sunday was fun=) May sinabi saken si Andrea. Basta. Tinanung ako ni Kuya Enrinque kung may nanliligaw daw. =)) At kung may nagkakagusto sakin. Tapos, parang inaasar kami ng Mom ni ___. WAAAAAA! Nakakahiya! Pareho daw kaming guilty.

Heres the part of the conversation:

Mau: Uy cge Tanja..Bye..
Tanja: NR for a while...but with a shy smile...
Mom ni Mau: O bye daw...
Tanja: Ahh..okay...uhh..Bye...
Then sumthing happened that I forgot na. Basta!

aaaahhh, tamad na ako. cge na. babu.=)

Byebye for now. Hahaha

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]