Thursday, May 18, 2006

bumped

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT??!

I bumped into EJ just now! Well, not actually bumped. Like

[Tanja walking]
[Saw EJ]
Tanja: EJ!
EJ: UY!
Tanja: Musta? [Smiles up to ears]
EJ: Ok lang..Ikaw?

--Err..Not like that. I dunno how to call it.

Agghh...It happened like this.


I was in the car waiting for Mumm to arrive. She bought food and stuff at Shoppersville. So I was just sitting inside, listening to music and exploring my phone even though theres nothing to be explored. Then, when I looked outside the mirror, in my mind I said "Parang kilala ko yun ah..SI EJ!". Then, I opened the door as fast as I could and shouted "EJ!". But he just didnt hear me. Joy. [Sarcastic happy face]. So I told myself "dont expect seeing EJ again..". So Mumm arrived, then we left already. While I was in the car, I couldnt help but look for guys wearing blue striped shirts. Hahaha. EJ wore a blue striped shirt kasi. So yeah. We were near U.P. already. Then I saw this familiar shirt again. The blue striped shirt! It wasnt only the blue striped shirt, EJ WAS WEARING IT! THAT MEANS THAT GUY IS EJ!
[uhm...DUH.] So I told Mumm [actually, demanded/shouted at..Heeh*sweat*] to stop the car. So she did. I went out of the car and called him. He saw me and was surprised. Like the usual phrase of what Filipinos say when they are surprised and saw someone they knew, he said "UY!" Harhar. He was at the other side of the road, and I was in the other. He went near me so that we could talk/hear eachother better. Then I asked him if he wanted to hitch. So he did up to the Jeep terminal. [is that what you call it?:P] So, to sum it all up, we just talked about Jastin, the gettog on May 27, what happened in the past gettog, what he did, what I did, why he was walking, etc in the car.

There. Keewwl [Sibols famous phrase]

Okay. Rewind..

ZZZOOOMMM!

Heres the summary of what happened the whole day. I went to SD. It was hard. Thats why right now, my legs hurt. Agghh. But it was fun. I made fun with the steps. Like the [Li, max, etc!:))] shy effect at first then todo bigay! that punching like step. Hahaha. And the "Sir I dont know what to do...I cant see eh.." Hahaha. We [the little/petite/pandak ones] dont know the steps cause we cant see. Why? Because, the BIG ones are standing up. So yeah.

-- I dont think youre getting this. :)) Heck, you dont have to. :))

So yeah. Ohh, and yeah. We saw Sam Concepcion again. We didnt talk to him. He saw us, but we didnt talk to him. He was talking to Les and Chelo. We arent close naman e. I didnt say hi. :)) Wala lang. HUKERS??

Sooooooooo...Thats about it. There. Another random post! Huwell!:P

-- Its not obvious that I always use 'So' and 'So yeah..' and 'Yeah' etc. So yeah. ;))

Totta! :-*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]